Search results

1. joe71nj

Rotted overflow/drain on tub

Hi. Is it possible to change a rotted overflow on a tub without any access from underneath or from the other side of the wall? Can it be fixed if tile is removed on the wall above the drain? This tub is an old building on a slab and it's also back to back with another bathroom. All they have is...
  2. joe71nj

Bathroom vanity wasteline

Hi. I'm trying to plumb a wasteline in a bathroom vanity that's 18" deep. The tailpiece is in direct line with the 1 1/2" wasteline... so there's not much room to fit the trap because it's so close. What's the best way to deal with this?
  3. joe71nj

shower diverter/handle problem

Hi. I just recently finished doing a tile job for a friend... and when we went to install the handle and face plate, we found that the person who installed the diverter put it too far back and the handle is now just clearing the faceplate. There's wood blocking in the wall so there's no way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks