Search results

1. imscoop22

Softener and filter layout

I'm going to be installing a softener and filters for my well water. I have a spin down filter for course sediment and a multi-stage sediment filter for smaller sediment. What I have is more or less what is depicted in the attached picture (came with the spin down filter). I don't have a UV...
  2. imscoop22

Looking for advice on sizing...pipes for my well

I have a well that is 400-450' deep with a 3/4 HP pump (from the early 1970's and still going strong). I had the pressure tank replaced about two years ago and now have a 32 gallon tank. The 1" pipe from the well goes into the pressure tank, is reduced to 3/4", then goes to a 10x2.5" whole house...
  3. imscoop22

Washer standpipe/drain/vent questions

I am needing to re-locate my laundry room. I got a quote for the work that was way more than I can afford currently so I'm going to try and tackle this myself. Some of the decisions I've made (e.g. using a mechanical vent) are b/c I have to get this done quickly and as inexpensively as possible...
  4. imscoop22

Trap/drain on disposer

I replaced my countertop and sink and have to align the traps/drains with the new sink, which is deeper and a few inches off of where the old one lined up. There are two traps, one on each bowl and one of them has a disposer. I managed to get the trap on the main bowl without too much trouble...
  5. imscoop22

Leaking Moen gooseneck faucet

I have a Moen faucet that's leaking and have no idea how to fix it. I've attached a picture of it...hopefully it is posted. I also circled the area at the base of the faucet where it is leaking. I found the following parts list on line for the particular model (at least it looks like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks