Leaking Moen gooseneck faucet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by imscoop22, Jul 31, 2012.

1. imscoop22

imscoop22 New Member

I have a Moen faucet that's leaking and have no idea how to fix it.

I've attached a picture of it...hopefully it is posted. I also circled the area at the base of the faucet where it is leaking.

7902.jpg

I found the following parts list on line for the particular model (at least it looks like the same one).

http://moenparts.************.com/i...partsDisplay&productId=7902&manufacturer=Moen

Any guidance on what part(s) I may need and how to fix it would be much appreciated.
  2. johnjh2o1

johnjh2o1 Plumbing Contractor for 49 years

Your link is no good. But just remove the spout and replace the O ring on it.

John
  3. IndyBob

IndyBob New Member

For what it's worth, I have always had very good luck calling Moen's toll-free number. They have diagnosed models for me, determined what parts to get, even sent me free repair parts on a kitchen faucet after telling me that they weren't happy with the faucet's performance and had redesigned a part (these were all different calls over several years). Bob