Leaking Moen gooseneck faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

imscoop22

Reaction score
I have a Moen faucet that's leaking and have no idea how to fix it.

I've attached a picture of it...hopefully it is posted. I also circled the area at the base of the faucet where it is leaking.

7902.jpg

I found the following parts list on line for the particular model (at least it looks like the same one).

http://moenparts.************.com/i...partsDisplay&productId=7902&manufacturer=Moen

Any guidance on what part(s) I may need and how to fix it would be much appreciated.

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Your link is no good. But just remove the spout and replace the O ring on it.

John

IndyBob

Reaction score
For what it's worth, I have always had very good luck calling Moen's toll-free number. They have diagnosed models for me, determined what parts to get, even sent me free repair parts on a kitchen faucet after telling me that they weren't happy with the faucet's performance and had redesigned a part (these were all different calls over several years). Bob

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks