Search results

1. Flushman

Red Juice is not Performing well!

What? Huh? :confused:
  2. Flushman

Hey buddy, don't you realize, that to replace my toilet would be $200+ ! I mean, maybe you're rich, but not everybody can just go out and buy a new toilet at any point in time. :mad: You're a disgrace.
  3. Flushman

Sorry Sorry If I'm getting rude, it's just that I'm trying to sell my house, and I'm getting stressed because this THING looks really bad! :( Anyways, to answer your question, I did call the company and they put me through after an hour of waiting. /but sadly they can't refund it or anything.
  4. Flushman

Hey! Do you think the flushman is too stupid to know what I've bought? I'm getting really angry cuz everybody thinks it's a big shit stain on my toilet!
  5. Flushman

Ack! None of these suggestions seem to work! Ahhh! Help!
  6. Flushman

You don't know "Red Juice"! How could you not know "Red juice"?! Everyone is constantly talking about Red Juice's amazing toilet-cleaning abilities! :mad: Jeez! The Flushman :cool:
  7. Flushman

American Standard backing up.

I had a plumber come look at it, and he said it was the main line. He has fixed it now. Thank you, although everything suggested from my other thread with the red juice hasn't worked. :confused:
  8. Flushman

American Standard backing up.

My American Standard keeps backing up on me, and I can't figure out why? It's not clogged, the pipe is working alright, and everythings fine, but once in a while it'll start spewing excrement everywhere! :mad:
  9. Flushman

I recently got some "Red Juice" and I put it in the bowl of my toilet, and now the toilet is stained under the waterline. I used SOS pads trying to get it off, but it has left a nasty blackish stain. Do you have any ideas of how to get rid of the stain? :confused: By the way the Aquia Cst414M...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks