Search results

1. REXAMUS

Toilet plumbing question

I'm pretty sure this is incorrect...if I'm wrong that would be good. But if I'm not what's the best way to handle this? Could I just try and cap the pipe where the AAV is? or do I need to just rip it all off and re-do it correctly?
  2. REXAMUS

Tub/Shower plumbing

Would either of these setups be better than the other? It's for a tub/shower combo.
  3. REXAMUS

Question on venting for a double vanity

So I had someone finish some plumbing for me since I have been too busy to mess with it. He finished yesterday and I had time to go review the work today. Correct me if I am wrong but unless something changed recently...Terminating the vent pipe in the crawl space is no bueno right? :mad...
  4. REXAMUS

Bathroom layout

How does this look? or is it completely messed up.
  5. REXAMUS

Toilet vent

Searched but couldn't find my answer. I know(think) a toilet needs a 2" vent but is it acceptable to start the vent out as a 1 1/2" and then increase it to 2"? I have 2x4 framing and didn't want to run the 2" through the wall since it would be a giant hole.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks