Search results

1. KJones

Drain for new basement bath

Hey Jim, I agree but as I said was outvoted. Anyone out there that can comment on the current drain system violating any common codes? KJ
  2. KJones

Thanks Jim. Planning on the 42" tap in to existing vent upstairs, got the platform planned for whirlpool tub so 1/4" drop per foot in the plans too. Still not sure if laundry somehow has a vent of it's own or if it vents through that 3", cause we only found 1 vent pipe coming into the attic...
  3. KJones

Adding a bath to a 6'x10' alcove in the basement conveniently located under an existing half bath & laundry, so the water and drain lines are right there. Tried to upload and also add image of the current drains but not sure is it is working. The upstairs toilet starts the run in one corner into...
  4. KJones

New faucet leak, tub tile panel Q

Price Pfister is sending out a kit. I think it includes the ball, washers, and springs. Will live with what I got and finish the tiling, hopefully by Christmas... KJ
  5. KJones

OK, pulled the valve apart. Didn't find a "cartridge" though, it has a metal ball that seals against various washers and springs (like the Delta, eh?). Didn't find any visible debris, but ran it with the ball out just for luck. Still drips, about twice a minute, eventually stopping... KJ
  6. KJones

Cass- Good to know I can replace cartridge from the front! Have figured out that I could cut the mount board from the rear and then put it back with a couple plates, if it comes to that. Mark- Almost got a Delta, but I'm a newbie and all it's mounts were different from the old faucet setup...
  7. KJones

Hi all, Am halfway through a bathroom remodel, and just noticed that the new tub faucet is dripping. It's a single-handle Price-Pfister and will be returned, but it brought up some concerns. I currently have an access panel in the room behind the bath that allows me to get to a couple of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks