Search results

1. Emil Volk

Cherney 2 " test ball shower liner leak test

I am going to perform a leak test on a shower liner with the 2" Cherney test ball. First you place the deflated ball up in the shower drainpipe. Then the pump is used to inflate the ball. Can anyone tell me whether water is then added to the shower liner and the inflated ball remains...
  2. Emil Volk

Shower drain installation plywood subfloor

I am checking out the site. My shower is 38" deep (front to back) and 48" wide. Does the Kerdi tray fit that size? I do no thing it does so does that rule it out. EMIL
  3. Emil Volk

More explanation is needed to outline exactly what I am doing. the sub floor plumbing has been removed; the only plumbing left is the downstream drainage pipe that leads to the drain (probably 4"). I have ordered all replacement plumping including P2 trap. I am trying to overview the project...
  4. Emil Volk

Thanks for your comment: the demolition work is complete. I am aware of the need for a liner. My post deals with issues prior to including liner in shower drain EMIL
  5. Emil Volk

The problem I have relates to my discovery that I had a shower installed in my house that does not have a liner. Originally when the house was built ~ 25 years ago there was a large PVC tray throughout the shower with a drain in the center. The tray was cut out and only the drain in the center...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks