Search results

1. ChrisRice

Sewer Gas smell and bubbling toilet?

You all have been helpful in the past, so ill try again ;) This just started happening recently... I have a laundry room /bathroom in my basement. Recently (as in the last three Sundays..laundry day) when the washer drains the first time there's a sewer gas odor in the basement. The...
  2. ChrisRice

sagging cpvc line and UV question

I removed a ceiling tile in my basement the other day and noticed a section of cpvc, 1/2" about 8' long has a pretty good sag in it. I can see why whoever put it in didn't add a support as you can't get any hands in there. I think I could get one of those hook shaped hangers in there but I'm...
  3. ChrisRice

T&P dripping & pressure low

Okay this is driving me crazy. I'm calling a plumber Monday but wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts just because I'm trying to figure out whats wrong. This may be a windy post, so bear with me :) So last weekend I took a shower and noticed that the initial pressure was pretty high then...
  4. ChrisRice

Another clawfoot faucet question

So a big thanks to everyone who helped me with the faucet connections (compression vs mip). Every thing is hooked up and no leaks. Here's my question, I hooked all the supply lines up ran hot for a few cold for a few both for a few, all while occasionally turning on the diverter, I'm satisfied...
  5. ChrisRice

Clawfoot tub water supply - flex?

I have a clawfoot tub in a basement. The old supply lines - well - let's just say the decided to not work anymore. Putting the compression rigid lines back in place seems like a bad idea as the tub is set up in a way where they're pretty easy to bump What I'd like to do is replace the rigid...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks