Search results

1. Killdee

Differences between Jet valves

Never mind I thought the other boys opened it up and said the venturi and nozzle were missing I was mistaken, I opened it up today and its the same. I did get the pump working.
  2. Killdee

Deer camp well pump

Thanks guys, I set the pump back up today after hosing out the jet and in a 5 gal bucket with the jet and foot submerged, it pumped up to 40 and shut down. Its still holding so hopefully its fixed. Looks like the new jet was clogged after all. If a pump will work like this in a bucket that would...
  3. Killdee

Differences between Jet valves

When we pulled our deer camp pump for repairs and to replace the foot valve and jet, the jet we removed has a parts inside and the new one does not, whats the difference and do we need to find another one like we removed?
  4. Killdee

Deer camp well pump

If we cant get this going thats likely what we will do Valveman. I dont think we have any leaks but will recheck. 1 of my guys reminded me that his Dad came in at the end of season last year and turned the pump breaker on and the pump had lost its prime and ran for a good while before he noticed...
  5. Killdee

Deer camp well pump

We have an old dug well at camp and have always been able to keep the pump up and running but we are having a problem this year. This is an above ground pump with 1-1/4" and 2" lines running down into the well to the jet and foot valve and after pulling it out to replace the foot valve and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks