Search results

1. KQ2N

Methane again!

Hi All, I still haven't resolved my methane problem with the new drilled well, I've put a lot of thought into the problem and I'm finding out that most plumbers/plumbing supply outlets look the other way when a question regarding methane removal is asked. As a recap, I have methane, and...
  2. KQ2N

Methane in new well

Hi All, I have a new drilled well I just finished hooking up for my residential service. The well is in shale and contains sulfur. I hooked up my chlorination system I used on my old dug well and that took care of the sulfur - not a tinge of smell. BUT, I noticed small air bubbles which...
  3. KQ2N

Another pressure tank question

I have a new drilled well. Due to logistical reasons, the supply pipe was fed into the opposite side of the cellar from where the old pump/softener, and chlorinator (not so sure I need that now, but time will tell) is located. I have the option of moving the pressure tank to where the pipe...
  4. KQ2N

Banging water pipe

Hi All, Back in the summer I wrote on this forum about the ills of my two dug wells. At this point, the driller is here and down to 115 feet and so far 3 1/2 gal/min. My question, due to where the well is drilled and the placement of my septic leach field/tank etc... it is more practical...
  5. KQ2N

two check valves?

To make a long story short, I have two wells, we'll call them well #1 and well #2, both dug and both have problems. I have had a 2 pump system but since pump #1 on well #1 went bad, I now have both wells on remaining pump #2 with a gate valve in each line to select which well I want to use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks