Search results

1. ronnieray

Bathroom Faucet Identification

Can anyone identify the company that manufactured this faucet. Our house was built in 1953. I hoping to find new seats (already replaced washers to no avail) & if that doesn't work to fix the drip, new valve stems. Thanks.
  2. ronnieray

1954 Eljer Duplex Flapper

And I realize that this toilet is a water hog, but we have never had a clog in any of our tiolets in over 22 years of living in this house which was built in 1954-55.
  3. ronnieray

Thanks for the info. I have tried to research the model name but haven't had any luck. The number on the inside of the tank is 1365 or 9 & build date of Oct 20, 1954.
  4. ronnieray

Looks good. I hope the height works with my application. Thanks
  5. ronnieray

1954 Eljer toilet Flapper

Thanks Terry I will try this one.
  6. ronnieray

Neither of those but I have a cheap streak.
  7. ronnieray

We have this seldom used toilet in our basement and it needs a new rubber flapper. The design is unique in that the activator is all bass & the flapper screws on. The flapper is a shallow disk. I have attached a picture. Anyone know where can I get a replacement? If not a Eljer original...
  8. ronnieray

1954 Eljer toilet Flapper

We have this seldom used toilet in our basement and it needs a new rubber flapper. The design is unique in that the activator is all bass & the flapper screws on. The flapper is a shallow disk. I have attached a picture. Anyone know where can I get a replacement? If not a Eljer original...
  9. ronnieray

No communication with indoor unit fault

Thanks for the additional information and all of your help. Still no repeat of the no communications issue so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Cold already here is Minnesota and it's only going to get a lot colder. Last thing I need is a non functioning furnace at this time of year.
  10. ronnieray

I noticed you mentioned the need to do a reset once an error is detected. How do you do the reset? Also, is it possible to clear the logged error codes on the evolution thermostat, and if so, how do you do it? Thanks again.
  11. ronnieray

Thanks for the reply. Yes that is the evolution control that we have. It has been 2 days now and there has not been a repeat of the no communication fault. And both the thermostat and furnace have been working normally. I will however take your advice and check both the control board and...
  12. ronnieray

Bryant evolution 90i model 355AAV042060. Get a error message to contact technican. Dismissed notice and everything returned to normal. 36 hours later I get same message and again dismissed message the furance runs fine and the thermostat returns to normal look. I went into the evolution...
  13. ronnieray

Blazing Saddle

I have a 1" X 3/4 " FPT blazing pipe tapping saddle. Will this work on a 3/4" poly pipe? If not, what size saddle do I need. Thanks for the help.
  14. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

qoute: That is almost an incredible statement. WHAT DO THEY CARRY for connecting water heaters? Braided stainless steel according to the city desks at the two larger supply houses in the Twin Cities, Park and Gopher. Update: Just called Ferguson's and they only have the braided stainless steel.
  15. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

I checked with all the plumbing supply houses in the Twin Cities and none of them carry copper corrugated supply lines. They said that they can order pretty much any brand I want. So is there a particular maker of copper corrugated water heater supply lines that you would recommended for quality...
  16. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

The crossing you suggest is my original plan. But with vent pipe running up the middle, it is going to make for a lot of junctions and soldering. That is the reason the corrugated supply lines is of interest as an alternative. I could make the cut, solder in the threaded adapter and run the...
  17. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

Thanks for the help. As to the corrugated supply lines, I thought I read on this forum previously that they were problem prone and most of the professionals prefer copper pipe over the corrugated supply lines. Also, if I did go with corrugated supply lines, would it be best to go with...
  18. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

If that is the case, does anyone know if the dip tube our new Rheem Model XG40S09HE38U0 location can be swapped?
  19. ronnieray

The wierd gets wierder

A week or so ago I posted for advice on a new water heater and based on the advice bought a high efficiency Rheem. We went to install it today and found the existing water heater was installed with the cold water line being installed on the heater's hot water inlet and the hot water line on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks