Search results

1. Z

Relief Valve Leaking

i am testing that theory now .. gona run down and check it .. i turned off the intake valve and the preasure seemed steady .... left it for 30 mins and... its at 22 psi.
  2. Z

high psi +water on the floor.

did that, it fully drained out .. well i thought it did. .. i may try it again and leave it open longer -- but i did use the air valve to let air into it.
  3. Z

i didnt get all the water out at first ,, but i keept going later on and did have no water trickling with both the valves wide open (after a bunch of darker coloured water came through in the last bit ).. closed them up and then opened the shut off and it seemed to stay around 12-15 psi .. for a...
  4. Z

i bled the tank dry and set it all back in motion .. it all worked great till i took a shower and it was back to 30 psi and water coming out of the relief valve again. should i drain it again ?
  5. Z

i had posted in another forum .. but im told this is the correct place. oil hot water boiler .. i thought it was a furnace but i guess i know not of what i speak :) relief valve released about 4-6 litres of water this morning. eventualy drained 6 buckets of water from the expansion...
  6. Z

Relief Valve Leaking

wrong terminology then .. its a oil furnace that heats my water which also supplies my house with heat through water heated baseboards. and i just found the right drain valve for the expansion tank .. and drained out alot of water .. which was sooty. when i closed off the valve from the...
  7. Z

Relief Valve Leaking

I was done in the basement this morning then the relief valve on the oil furnance sort of popped and about 4 litres of water poured out. PSI at 30 and temp between 180 and 190. Just started getting cold out in the last week or so. the release valve is still leaking.. steady drip. PSI still...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks