Search results

1. JMThomas

Connecting surge suppressor to spa GFI breaker.

I have a 220v GFI breaker/disconnect box on the side of my house near my Jacuzzi. (Culter-Hammer (Eaton) BR24L70RP type 3R). The box contains a neutral bar and assembly for connecting a single breaker, plus an door for accessing the breaker handle as a disconnect along with the test/reset...
  2. JMThomas

Carbon (wrap) Filter Cartridges whole house 10" Universal (OB1 U25 format)

It seems time and the race to the bottom has knocked out what little quality/effectiveness these guys have. There are several brands at the big box stores, and every one I've tried recently looked identical, even the dissected spent cartridges. The first OnmiFilter TO1 filters I bought 15...
  3. JMThomas

Nashua 555B2 FlexFix Black tape, RIP?

In the last year or so, black FlexFix (880924) non-metalic tape has disappeared from the big box stores. Any reason why? Did UL delist it or the code change? This stuff is Polypropylene (OPP) with an acrylic adhesive, and is darn useful for more than just flexible insulated duct jackets...
  4. JMThomas

Source for metric thread (15mm x 1.0mm) supply hose

Need source for metric thread (15mm x 1.0mm) supply hose I'd like to find a (extension) supply hose for a faucet sprayer somewhere around 3' long with a male fitting on one end and a female on the other. The fitting threads are 15mm diameter, 1.0 mm pitch. Does anyone know where I can order...
  5. JMThomas

Aquadis parts source?

I need to find a replacement ceramic cartridge for a Aquadis roman tub faucet. While theoretically it's available direct from Aquadis, their customer service leaves lots to be desired. So, I'm looking for a second source. FWIW, the results of my research: Many people advertise Aquadis on...
  6. JMThomas

I used too much flux -- flushing didn't clear it

I ran hot and cold copper water lines to a new half bathroom. Each line is maybe 50 feet with a dozen joints (had a few turns getting through!) I'm guilty of double fluxing and using WAY too much flux, inside and out, and undoubtedly pushed a lot of it into the pipe. (Me culpa!) The flux...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks