Search results

1. D

Re-routing sink DWR possible??

Thanks for the reply Taylor. I took a few pics at what I'm up against.. I guess the question is, can it be offset this much??
  2. D

Re-routing sink DWR possible??

Ok, so my wife and I are remodeling a small bathroom on the first floor. We were all set to install a recessed medicine cabinet, so I cut the hole.. Only to find the sink drain pipe from the 2nd floor bathroom vanity running down in the middle of the hole.. I should have figured that was gonna...
  3. D

Moving Refrigerator water line Pex ?

Hi... I have a quick question.. We are moving our refrigerator to an opposite wall during a kitchen remodel. I need to re-run the water line, and I have about 25 feet of 1/2 Pex left from a prior project... If I "T" off a 1/2 supply line and run the PEX up through the attic and down out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks