Search results

1. peterd

Reverse Osmosis Distance

Can anyone enlighten if 35-45 feet from our RO system to kitchen sink dispenser is to far? After filling up a 2 quart water jug the water pressure is reduced significantly. Short of moving the RO system is there anything I can do? The model is a Watts Flowmatic FMRO4G Thanks
  2. peterd

Laundry water auto shutoff

I have found a couple now I need to evaluate. Anyone have an idea if the Anti-Water hammering devices the plumber installed on the hot and cold outlets should be placed before or after these auto shutoff valves? It anybody really using these autoshut off devices? Thanks Peter
  3. peterd

Laundry water auto shutoff

Is anyone familiar with a device that attaches to the hot and cold water supplies for the washing machine. If water is detected it shuts the water off. I am looking a brand that works well. Thanks Peter D
  4. peterd

Well pump pressure switch

Well here are some pictures of the tank. Your guys can the try to figure out what I have. Thanks Peter
  5. peterd

I will take some pictures of the tank tonight and post them. I am the original owner of the house. The tank is 18 months old. Thanks Peter
  6. peterd

Well this is getting more fun by the minute. I went and inspected trhe tank tonight. The tank has an input from the well, an output for the house service, pressure gauge, and pressure switch. Thats it. Nothing else. There isn't an Air Volume Control unless it's part of the pressure gauge...
  7. peterd

Bob, What do you mean be de-waterlog all of the time. Is the something I am suppose to be doing that I am not. The pump/well driller never mentioned anything. :eek: -Peter
  8. peterd

Is anyone farmilar with a air-over-water-tank pressure tank? Is does not have a bladder from what Starite is telling me. So if I wish to adjust the pressure setting on the tank is it just a matter of adjusting the pressure switch? Thanks Peter
  9. peterd

Bob, If I decide to change the pressure switch from 30/60 to 40/60 do I have to worry about the amout of air in the bladder? How about if I decide to change it the pressure switch to 40/70? To set get the correct pressure in the bladder I suspect that I will need to drain the pressure...
  10. peterd

Its is possible for a home owner to change the values a well pump pressure switch comes on at. Right now the pressure switch is set for about 30psi (looks more like 28psi on the meter) and kicks off at 60psi. I would like to up the 30psi to say 40psi. Is this possible without replacing the...
  11. peterd

Water has egg smell

Gary, Does this really work for IRB? Thanks
  12. peterd

To PVC or not to PVC...

The plumber working on our new home here in Wisconsin stated the PVC can not be used for potable water. He is using CPVC instead in certain areas. -Peter
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks