Search results

1. T

E-Max vs. G-Max

Thanks Thanks, Terry.... it appears that the Ultramax ADA with CEFIONTECT is only available in the 1.28, so glad to hear that it works okay and we can increase flow by holding handle. Unfortunately, the water district we're in is not offering any rebates and the national rebates appear to only...
  2. T

E-Max vs. G-Max

Okay... looks like I'm down to the Ultramax (after finding out from a great response on this forum that the skirted Carlyle requires 7" off center for the water supply and also apparent unavailability of an ADA version), but now I find out there's a G-Max and E-Max version (1.6 vs. 1.28). Any...
  3. T

Ultramax vs. Carlyle; ADA vs. Standard; CEFIONTECT vs. no?

Thanks!! Thanks for the input... it looks like the Carlyle isn't worth the hassle, as I've also read it requires a 7" offset from center for the water supply, which would probably necessitate moving that, which, with out setup, is DEFINITELY not worth it. But sounds like the consensus is go...
  4. T

Shower / Tub faucet & showerhead questions

Okay, it's shower time.... in our full bathroom remodel, we're at the point of needing to decide on fixtures. It's a very modern design (glass vessel sink, granite vanity top, etc.) so we'd like something a little different but functional in the bathtub. We kind of liked the Delta Arzo series...
  5. T

Ultramax vs. Carlyle; ADA vs. Standard; CEFIONTECT vs. no?

Well, the title says it all... I'm just about ready to take the plunge (pardon the expression) into the world of water-saving toilets. We have narrowed it down to the Ultramax and Carlyle (which I understand are pretty much the same toilet except for cosmetics, correct?), and now we are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks