Shower / Tub faucet & showerhead questions

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by tallgene, Apr 2, 2009.

1. tallgene

tallgene New Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Okay, it's shower time.... in our full bathroom remodel, we're at the point of needing to decide on fixtures. It's a very modern design (glass vessel sink, granite vanity top, etc.) so we'd like something a little different but functional in the bathtub. We kind of liked the Delta Arzo series, but I noticed that I could only find the diverter spout if I bought the 3-piece system, including the showerhead (the tub-only system comes with a non-diverting spout). The problem is, we don't want that showerhead, we want one with a hand-held option. Is our only option to purchase the 3-piece set and dump (or E-bay) the showerhead?

On a related note, we are drawn to the in2ition combined showerhead (only available at Lowe's -- )... this seems to only be available in brushed nickel, but I could swear I'd seen one in chrome. Anybody know about this? (Or, better yet, know of any other combination showerheads of this sort that would fit in with a contemporary motif?)

Many thanks.
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Sep 2, 2004
    Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    New England
    Have you looked at anything from Grohe or Toto (yes, Toto also makes things other than toilets!)?
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement