E-Max vs. G-Max

Users who are viewing this thread

tallgene

Reaction score
Okay... looks like I'm down to the Ultramax (after finding out from a great response on this forum that the skirted Carlyle requires 7" off center for the water supply and also apparent unavailability of an ADA version), but now I find out there's a G-Max and E-Max version (1.6 vs. 1.28). Any experiences with these and any difference in function, noise, etc.? Naturally, I'd be glad to have the water savings, but not at the expense of function.

Thanks in advance for any advice/experience/reports/reviews.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If you have a WaterSense water rebate where you are, go for the 1.28
If you feel you need more water, holding the handle down a bit longer will give you that.

It does work with the 1.28 though.

tallgene

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks, Terry.... it appears that the Ultramax ADA with CEFIONTECT is only available in the 1.28, so glad to hear that it works okay and we can increase flow by holding handle. Unfortunately, the water district we're in is not offering any rebates and the national rebates appear to only apply to multi-family housing.

Thanks again.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks