Search results

1. decisions decisions!

How do you clean Toto toilets?

We recently installed 2 Toto toilets-one with CEFIONTECT and one without. What kind of brush and cleaner should be used? I've read the sites specifying no Comet, etc., but haven't come across what is actually best. Thank you!! :)
  2. decisions decisions!

Drake-quiet?

We just installed a Drake ADA toilet-I thought it would be quieter. It makes a loud gurgling sound for about 3 seconds-then refills. Is this what other Drake owners find?
  3. decisions decisions!

Cardinal Armor-shower door finish

This finish was recommended as an option for a clear shower door-it is suppose to prevent water spots from adhering to the glass door. I'd appreciate any imput!
  4. decisions decisions!

floor cutout?

floor cutout? (clarification provided!) In our bathroom remodel, we're going from a single sink on a built-in vanity to two sinks-so additional plumbing/drains are needed. The contractor wants to cut a hole in the floor to do this-shouldn't it be done under the house? ( there's a crawlspace)...
  5. decisions decisions!

ADA toilets/no CEFIONTECT?

Is it a fact that Toto toilets, ADA height, do not come with the CEFIONTECT finish? Thanks!
  6. decisions decisions!

ADA Toto toilets

Besides the Drake, what other Toto toilets are ADA? Thanks again!!
  7. decisions decisions!

shower door selection?

I'd appreciate shower door (pivot) recommendations-it will get lots of use. I found a "CW" brand-thicker glass, 1/4 inch-available in the BN finish I'd like. Is the glass thick enough? Any other brands to look at? Thank you!!
  8. decisions decisions!

towel warmer

I'm looking for a towel warmer recommendation-low profile, close to the wall(small bathroom), and electric. Thanks!
  9. decisions decisions!

Toto sinks w/CEFIONTECT

Another decision- we're thinking of installing Toto undermount sinks with the CEFIONTECT finish. I'd appreciate any imput!
  10. decisions decisions!

centered shower drain?

Our remodeled shower will be long and narrow because of space. Does the drain have to be centered? The contractor asked if I want the drain moved or leave it as is (not centered and it wouldn't be under the shower head-I think it would save him some work). I would appreciate help with this...
  11. decisions decisions!

"Nexus" toilet, MAP classification

I couldn't find the classification number for the Toto "Nexus." Any help or imput would be appreciated!
  12. decisions decisions!

toto "whites" & carlyle height

Toto has 2 "whites" listed-white cotton and colonial white-can someone tell me what the difference is? Also, we'd like one toilet to be ADA-I like the contemporary looks of the Carlyle and noticed that the seat spec is 16 inches-does that qualify as ADA? The "Drake" ADA is 16 1/2 inches...
  13. decisions decisions!

toilet "noise"

We have a rainbird automatic lawn sprinkler system. I've noticed that when it is automatically going from one "station" to another, one bathroom toilet sounds like it is filling for 2-3 seconds,the noise stops, then the next station starts. Can anyone tell me why and how to fix it?
  14. decisions decisions!

Drake options

The Toto website lists several "Drake" toilet options-insulated tank, bolt down, CEFIONTECT. Could someone clarify these options for me-necessary, not necessary? Also saw a one piece model-"Lloyd"-is anyone familiar with this model?
  15. decisions decisions!

Kohler tub/faucets

Another decision! I was thinking of using Kohler's "Mendota" tub in a second bathroom remodel. I also like the "Memoirs" sink faucets and the matching tub/shower faucets. A bath shop recommended HansGrohe(sp.) because of the temperature/flow controls. I would appreciate any imput on the...
  16. decisions decisions!

Custom shower

We are remodeling a small bathroom that has just a shower. It will be narrow rather than wide.(like a hallway)Therefore, it has to be custom and LOW maintenance (I don't want to clean grout). We had thought of Corian, but then Swanstone was recommended by a bathshop-We would appreciate imput!!
  17. decisions decisions!

kohler toilets

I had decided on 2 kohler toilets for our remodeling project(2 baths)-"San Raphael" and "Gabrielle"-until I talked with a bath shop who recommended the same Toto models as Terry Love. I can change-but really like the design of the Kohler "San Raphael." I would appreciate any imput!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks