Search results

1. S

where is it important to wrap copper pipe?

Just wondering where it is important for the copper to be wrapped with insulation? Its my understanding that its a must on exterior walls. But ceiling/interior walls its not necessary. \ My concern is condensation on the cold water pipe, but the general info that i've gotten is that...
  2. S

Help, plz! Copper pipe question.

well, I anchored the plumbing down with copper straps such that there is little to no chance of the pipes rubbing against the metal studs. Is this the only concern? I do not have to be worried about chemical/electrical reactions between the copper and the metal in the studs?
  3. S

Help, plz! Copper pipe question.

Hi there, i just finished the plumbing for the basement, everything went really well and looks fantastic. I put up the drywall before finding the answer to this question and need to figure this out before i finish painting it. I am running the copper pipe through mainly wooden studs, it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks