Search results

1. bradak

Removing Antique Sink Widespread Faucets

Help! I need some advice on how to remove the bottom brass nuts on these old faucets. I rather not damage the chrome top housings (don't know what to call them) anymore than they have been. I cannot get any of my adjustable wrenches or waterpump pliers in close enough to get a good...
  2. bradak

Plumbers putty on fiberglass tub?

is this a marketing ploy or liability issue Seems to me there is a lot of mixed feelings on using plumber's putty with acrylic tubs. I called up the manufacturer of acri-tec to find out if I could use plumber's putty on the drain. They said it would be fine. Has anyone ever seen a yellow...
  3. bradak

Bath/shower faucet cant' be installed on centerline

I'm replacing a surface mount bath/shower two tap faucet with a delta single lever faucet. Problem is there is a 3" copper drain line in the wall right where the rough in housing should go. There are two apartments below sharing the drain. I can only assume the copper pipe continues up to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks