Search results

1. KitKat

Back up in my shower

In the last two weeks, there has been back up from my shower drain. From reading other threads on this website, I've gathered it's something to do with venting (not sure how that works) that is not adequate in handling water that is flushed from my washer during the drain cycle. The drain...
  2. KitKat

Japanese beetle

Sophie Sophie is very pretty. She looks like my Poppy, who is all black. He has extra toes on three feet, and his fourth foot is deformed. The toes never came down and are all kind of piled on top of his foot. He has one claw sticking up. He has enough padding on his foot to be able to walk and...
  3. KitKat

Japanese beetle

Bob Bob is amazing! Cats do seem to know exactly what they're doing and why, even if we can't ever figure it out! Congrats to Bob on making it to 21... wow! The oldest cat I had was named Chickie (my first cat ever when I was around 36 myself). Though she developed diabetes, she lived to be 18...
  4. KitKat

Japanese beetle

Thanks. I will try Walmart and KMart. I've been spraying some nasty chemicals on the trees to chase the beetles away, but I'd rather use a less toxic solution in the interest of the environment :)
  5. KitKat

Japanese beetle

Japanese beetles Thanks Cookie. I've been unable to find them at Meijer or Menard's! The swimming cat photo I actually borrowed from Google Images... her name is Lucy. However, I have a male named Tai who looks exactly like her! Bob is a cutie!
  6. KitKat

Japanese beetle

Where can I purchase scent traps to keep Japanese beetles off my young birches and hawthorne tree?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks