Search results

1. sparker

Bad reversing valve??? Compressor?

Hi guys, Over the past two weeks my heat pump has been blowing cold air. I had a tech come out and replace the sequencer on my 5kw heat strip. Then he said the reversing valve was stuck probably between the heat and AC mode. This makes perfectly good sense to me, the cold air coming out...
  2. sparker

Goodman CPLE24-1C Heat Pump. Bad defrost circuit board?

Here's my problem: On cold nights, temps in the 20's here in NC, my heat pump goes into defrost cycle but seems not to come out, blows cold air with no warm air returning. During the day, when the outside temperature increases, the defrost cycle works fine. i.e. goes into cycle for about 3-5...
  3. sparker

Thermal overload

Here's the problem I've been having lately. I have a 30/50 pressure switch and when the pump kicks on and the tank fills the pump keeps running, not shutting off at 50, but reaching about 80 psi and holding there for while before dropping. If I open a tap and let it run, the pump doesn't turn...
  4. sparker

Backwash Filtration System

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone would recommend a multimedia backwash filter to treat colloidal clay in a private well? I installed a ge last march but I have to replace the filter (25 micron) every three weeks. Thanks
  5. sparker

Colloidal Clay

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has ever used chemicals to successfully treat colloidal clay in a private well. My house is only seven years old. And it's been a major headache since moving in two years ago. The whole house 30 micron paper filter works well, but I have to change it...
  6. sparker

New Pressure Switch

Does anyone know if it's possible to replace a 20/40 with a new Low Pressure LLC 30/50?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks