Search results

1. Dberryco

Anti-freeze valve

I'm pumping water up a hill and would like it to drain back when my pump is off so that the pipe doesn't freeze. Is there a mechanical valve that will do this? I know I can drill a small hole near the pump to do the same thing, but that is not my preferred solution. Thanks!
  2. Dberryco

Need a valve, not sure what it is called.

I'm looking for a mechanical valve that will close when pressure is applied and open when not. I have a typical well pump (220v) installed in an underground cistern that is fed by a natural spring. I have to pump water about 500' up a hill for livestock. During the winter, if I don't drain...
  3. Dberryco

Studer vent at high altitude.

I've tried 3 different studer vents and none are working properly. I'm at 9000 feet elevation and am wondering if that could be the problem as these things might be calibrated for sea level. Any tips or clues
  4. Dberryco

Pitless question.

Hi all, I had a well drilled for a new house and the company went out of business. I'm trying to connect the pitless drop to the already installed pitless in the well casing. The one I bought has a 2" wide blade, but it looks like the one installed needs a 2 1/2" blade. Any ideas about what...
  5. Dberryco

Radiant heat floor puzzle.

Hi folks, Short story: my new radiant heat installation doesn't work well. I'm having pressure related problems and seem to have no end of air in the system despite it holding pressure with no leaks. Long story: I have a very simple (at the moment) radiant floor heating system consisting...
  6. Dberryco

Instant water heater for 9000 ft. elevation

Hi, I'm looking for a quality propane instant water heater that will work at 9000 ft. altitute. I'm hoping to use 1 for both radiant heat and hot water, but am open to 2 units if that is a better option overall. The house size is aprox. 2400 sq ft. with PEX infloor radiant heat and 2.5...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks