Search results

1. RKD

Water supply question

No not that kind.
  2. RKD

Water supply question

The suppy lines are the flexible braided steel.
  3. RKD

Water supply question

I have a Delta single handle kitchen faucet (with a new repair kit installed). Here's what the problem is, the cold has great pressure, the hot starts out ok but tapers off, seems as if the water flow is restricted. As the hot side flows I can hear a slight single click when the water flow...
  4. RKD

TOTO THU096 Flapper replacement help

Thanks Peanut, so just lift the current flapper straight up and install a Korky Replacement?
  5. RKD

Thanks MD. I guess the question I have is the current flapper has hard one piece plastic connectors on the mounting arms of the fill tube, how to remove the flapper without damaging the mounting arms.
  6. RKD

Hi, current flapper has some age and needs replacing. I was going to use the Red Korky replacement but the existing flapper attaches with an enclosed plastic ring around the ears that stick out from the fill tube. What's the recommended way to remove without causing any damage to the fill...
  7. RKD

Best Replacement Fill Valve

Korky, Fluidmaster or another brand?
  8. RKD

Best Replacement Fill Valve

Need to replace a Delta fill valve. Any suggestions on what would be my best choice. Thanks.
  9. RKD

Frost-free Faucet

Cal, Thanks for your reply. The brand is Nibco, any idea where I might get a rebuild kit?
  10. RKD

Frost-free Faucet

I wonder what can be done about a frost-free faucet (the kind with the brass stem with a washer on the end), the threaded end is also brass and is loosing its threads and the ability to shut off. Can anything be done short of replacing the whole shut-off valve. Thanks
  11. RKD

10" ROUGH-IN

What are the best replacements for a 10" rough-in, really would like Toto. Also, water supply line will not accommodate skirted bottom. Thanks.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks