Search results

1. summilux

Combining 3x3x2 wye + 1/8 turn

Herk, I have posted a plan in another post today (Rough in/venting advice). The 2" wet vents the WC as far as I can tell. Jonathan
  2. summilux

Rough in/venting advice

OK, After some head scratching, I decided to move the stack from the outside wall to the interior. Here's the latest plan. Feedback/criticism welcomed. Should I put a cleanout in? I have easy access to the attic so I could put a fitting in where the 1.5 vent turns toward the 3"...
  3. summilux

Combining 3x3x2 wye + 1/8 turn

My municipality puts out a book especially for weekend plumbing warriors like me. In this book, a 2" horizontal drain connecting to a 3" horizontal is always shown as a 3x3x3 wye followed by a reducer or a 3x3x3 wye followed by a 3" elbow and then reducer. I want to connect a 2" wet drain...
  4. summilux

Drain for double lav

Hj, That's an excellent idea! thanks Jonathan
  5. summilux

Drain for double lav

Everyone, I want to put in two sinks into our bathroom. We want to put in wall mounted sinks that have the p trap exposed. In all the examples that I have seen, the two p traps are symmetrically positioned around the main drain. Is this necessary? Is the plan below OK? Thanks Jonathan
  6. summilux

Rough in/venting advice

Oh boy, this is what i was afraid of. The original plumbing is really, really crappy. I don't know what codes were like in the 50s, but they sure aren't what they are now. Thanks for your input. Time to call a plumber and see what we can do. Jonathan
  7. summilux

Rough in/venting advice

Anyone?? If this is really out of whack, I'd really appreciate the criticisim. Thanks Jonathan
  8. summilux

Rough in/venting advice

Hi everyone, I have a 60 year old bathroom that was remodelled almost 40 years ago. I have gutted the room to joists/studs. The existing plumbing is shown here. One thing that I really dislike about the current layout is that the 3" cast vent makes two 90 degree turns above the finish...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks