Search results

1. W

Best toilet with 10" Rough-in

Gerber 10" 21-510 Viper I finally got the Viper 10', since it had to be ordered. So far it is out performing my new Cimmaron, but my Cimmaron is an HET 1.28 gal. The water swirls unlike the Cimmaron and cleans better. I am happy with the VIPER. I have had no problems, but its only been a...
  2. W

Toto or Gerber with 10" rough in

I am going to buy either a TOTO CST704.10 or a Gerber Viper 21-510. I am leaning towards the Gerber Viper because of the 800 map score. What do you guys think? Any problems with either that you know of?
  3. W

Cimarron HET Flush problem

But there is about 3/4 of water still in the tank There is still probably 3/4 of the water still in the tank when the flapper stops up the drain.
  4. W

Cimarron HET Flush problem

Well I got one those Cimarron HETs cause my friend got me a good deal on it. I know you guys love TOTO so dont go laughing at me too much. My problem is this. When I flush the Toilet it has a very quick flush unless I hold down the the lever. The tank model number is K4634-HE If I just...
  5. W

PROFLO- HET Dual FLush EF

Where does this leave me? Should i not buy the Pro-Flow . Is it a POS? Does anybody know?
  6. W

Wellworth Pressure assist that's one expensive toilet Anyone know of a good moderatley priced one.
  7. W

Any known bad issues with this Toilet. It's on the HET Water Sense govenment list and sold by Ferguson Plumbing Supply. Supposedly it made by Briggs. Thanks, Wouldy
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks