Toto or Gerber with 10" rough in

Users who are viewing this thread

wouldy

Reaction score
I am going to buy either a TOTO CST704.10 or a Gerber Viper 21-510. I am leaning towards the Gerber Viper because of the 800 map score.

What do you guys think?

Any problems with either that you know of?

Basement_Lurker

One who lurks
Reaction score
Terry enlightened me to the fact that map scores aren't necessarily reflective of the toilet's actual performance, nor does it take into account the overall quality of the fixture. If you are considering between a Toto and another brand of toilet, I would definitely go for the Toto.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Basement Lurker said it all. I am presently at "0 Callbacks" and "0 Defects" on Toto installations! I can not say the same for other manufacturers!

Adenwork2

Reaction score
Might want to try before buying. I found the CST 703 splashy. Similar to CST 704. Flushes well, splashes out of the bowl when flushing.

Mikey

Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek
Reaction score
Flushes well, splashes out of the bowl when flushing.
Is that the toilet that comes with a user manual?

"...when finished:
1) stand up, adjust clothing.
2) standing away from the bowl, press flush handle and run like hell."

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks