Search results

1. gundogblue

Re Constantly haveing to plungger toilet

This is an update to my plumbing nightmare, First I told you guys about my septic system with water comming out of the ground, and my toilet starting to flush slow. Naturally I assumed the septic system was backing up, and needed to be repaired, well it did, the septic tank was rebuilt, and it...
  2. gundogblue

constantly haveing to plungger toilet

So if I take the toilet bowl off there's a good chance that I will find the problem with-in the toilet bowl itself ? Paul
  3. gundogblue

Please forgive my ignorance, is the trapway in the toilet with-in the toilet bowl itself, or is it in the pipes below the toilet bowl? I know how to take off the toilet bowl, and reinstal it, but thats about the limit of my knowledge of toilets, is this something I should hire a plumber to fix...
  4. gundogblue

I just recently had my septic tank pumped and repaired, and my septic field repaired. None of the plumbing in my bathroom was used for 8 days until all the repairs were completed since all the work was done my toilet still flushes slow, and after about every three uses I have to plungger the...
  5. gundogblue

RE- Sick Septic system

Southern Man, Wow I never knew that, see the info you get on this site is worth it's wait in gold. I dug today but only found one distrobution box where the water was standing, and it don't look to healthy to me, I also found where the field tile "T's" out, three of those, and I found a place...
  6. gundogblue

RE- Sick Septic system

The tank is about 1000 gals, he said the top 1/8 part of the tank is deteriorating so he's gonna have to repair that and then put a new lid on, as well as installing a new pipe comming out of the septic tank, and possibly rebuilding the distrobution boxes, today Im gonna expose the distrobution...
  7. gundogblue

RE- Sick Septic system

Not really a question but some have indicated that they would like to be kept up to speed on my problem. Paul :)
  8. gundogblue

RE- Sick Septic system

Well the septic guy was just out, he said I need the top of my septic tank re-built, and a new lid, and a new line-out from the septic tank. Also Im gonna expose all the distrobution boxes , they too my need some work, the estamate is $2500.00 it could be a little more or less depending on the...
  9. gundogblue

Septic trouble

I have a septic repairman comming out tomorrow, Im in a hurry to get this problem resolved. But since I have never had to have any septic work done would it be better to get a couple estaments especially if the price is extreemly high, although I suspect that every aspect of septic system repair...
  10. gundogblue

Septic trouble

I posted about a month ago about a wet spot in my yard, we come to the conclution that it MIGHT be consiquential water because the problem did'nt start until we had about 6 inches of rain . The wet spot is still there, but so far nothing has backed up in my home, but I decided to get the septic...
  11. gundogblue

Septic field going bad??

leejosepho, Thanks so much for all your help, my well is 150 feet deep, but they got water at 50 feet. This week-end Im gonna find out just where the lines and distrobution boxes are, it's something I as a home owner should know. I just hope this problem goes away. Thanks for everything. Paul
  12. gundogblue

Septic field going bad??

I thank you guys for the info, your answers make me feel a little better. Earlier, I spoke with the nieghbor across the street who was here when the original owner of my home built it, he told me that the guy who built my home was in the septic tank buisness, and because he had nine kids, he put...
  13. gundogblue

Septic field going bad??

I live 20 miles south of Chicago, and we got about 6 inches of rain that came from the huricane that struck Galviston. Since then I've noticed that there is a wet spot in my yard that is over the field tile leading from my septic tank and going down hill, the wet spot is about 5 feet long and 2...
  14. gundogblue

Well pump out? And Im worried

Hi All, Im new here and I hope I can get some help from you knowlegdable guys. I've lived in my house since 1976, in 1985 my well pump went out. I called the well guys and they had to dig to find the well, when it was uncovered the pump only had a rubber hose on it, they poured 50 gals of acid...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks