Search results

1. old_car_eddie

Old tank, new bowl? Will it work?

Hello, Everyone, A question, please: Can a modern toilet bowl -- the china part you sit on -- be outfitted with an older, larger gallon-wise, tank? In other words, will a 3.5 gallon tank bolt up to a modern bowl? Please read more background: I live in an old family home that was built in...
  2. old_car_eddie

Tub filler keeps flowing when shower is on

It worked! It worked! THANKS! I replaced the diverter stem washers and it has worked perfectly! THANKS! -- Eddie
  3. old_car_eddie

Tub filler keeps flowing when shower is on

THANKS in advance for anyone's help! My old house was remodeled about 5 years ago, and a shower head was added to my original 1935 tub. New el-cheapo Delta faucets (the ones with individual hot and cold knobs and a third knob to activate the shower head) were installed. The problem is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks