Search results

1. M

Replace Flushometer with Tank Style?

Exploding Flushometer? Another dumb question (maybe)...is there a risk of a flushometer exploding when the water supply is turned on/off for the building? I really don't want a flood (the main reason I want to replace my current toilet!). Many, many thanks!!
  2. M

Replace Flushometer with Tank Style?

Per a previous post, I have a floor-mounted flushometer toilet in my apartment. Should I replace it with another newer flushometer, or a tank-style toilet? What are the pro's/con's of each (difficulty of project? cost? does it affect resale value?)? I am considering replacing it with the...
  3. M

New Sink: 1-1/2" to 1-1/4" Trap to Tailpiece

I'm installing a new console sink, and the drain pipe/trap/etc. is 1-1/2" and the tailpiece that came with the faucet is 1-1/4". Are there adapters to connect the two? Also, is there anything else I should pick up at the home improvement store to complete this task? It seems like...
  4. M

Replace Flushometer Toilet with Standard Toilet

Thank you. Are there other suggestions for replacing it, that is, with a less industrial-looking flushometer type? It works fine now, but I think it'll help re-sale value down the road. What was the norm for 1920's era apartment toilets?
  5. M

Replace Flushometer Toilet with Standard Toilet

I have a floor-mounted flushometer toilet in my apartment. How difficult is it to replace it with a standard, tank-type toilet?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks