Search results

1. rosenn

Jig for squeezing PVC into donut gasket for Cast Iron soil pipe

Hello all, I mentioned in my last thread that I simply could not push a close nipple of 4" PVC into a donut compression gasket to connect to an 4" XH Cast Iron hub. After trying all tricks I could come up with, I ended up building a quick jig with some scrap 2x4 ends and 3/8" readibolt. In...
  2. rosenn

Closet Flange problem on new Aquia install

Hello all, I have a sewer gas issue. I just installed an Aquia I, 12" rough-in, barely made it as my rough-in was about 11". Fit OK, but some would say the tank is too close to the wall. Everything's tight and dry, but the bathroom is stanky. Must be sewer gas. When I mounted the PVC...
  3. rosenn

Why aren't all Toto G-max created equal?

In my last house I installed two Toto Carlyle's - CEFIONTECT models, and well worth it. Great toilets, but they are rated 625 grams on Terry's site. The Ultramax (two in my new house, thanks to the previous owner), is rated at 700 grams, and the Drake rates at 900 grams. Why does the Aquia...
  4. rosenn

Any opinions on Western Toilets?

Hello Forum, Does anyone have any feedback on the Western Toilets, specifically their one-pieces (Santa Cruz, Wentworth). They describe features that match the Toto, like fully glazed trap, 2" trapway (1/8" less than Toto), but they don't mention how large the flush-valve diameter is. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks