Any opinions on Western Toilets?

Users who are viewing this thread

rosenn

Reaction score
Hello Forum,

Does anyone have any feedback on the Western Toilets, specifically their one-pieces (Santa Cruz, Wentworth). They describe features that match the Toto, like fully glazed trap, 2" trapway (1/8" less than Toto), but they don't mention how large the flush-valve diameter is. Any reviews of their actual performance?

I'm pretty sold on Toto Ultramax, owning two of them, but I've got two other bathrooms to update, and if those toilets are just as good for less cash, I'd consider it. Wouldn't risk it if the reviews are tepid, or nobody knows.

Thanks,

Nelson

rosenn

Reaction score
So nobody knows about Western Toilets

Too bad. They talk a good game on the site that I might gamble on one for my next remodel. If I do so, I'll post the review.

Nelson

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I am not familiar with the brand... Never seen one and I don't know of anybody in this area that carries them. However, The brand is listed on the MaP Report though none of the 1 pc. models are listed. Some of the 2 pc. models are flushing 800-1,000 grams of solids per flush which definitly puts them in the super toilet class while others were tested in the 3-400 range. I'd keep an eye out someone may have some relevent information yet.

http://www.cwwa.ca/pdf_files/MAP%2010th%20Edition%20August%202007.pdf

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks