Search results

1. lennyk

Toto water spot refill

I have noticed that o my Toto drake and entrada toilets that if the lever is not pushed down all the way and held momentarily the water spot does not refill fully. Is standard flush procedure to make sure the lever is held all the way down ? They flush very well with even a lazy push. L
  2. lennyk

Toto Entrada vs Drake1 water spot and bowl wash

I have a Drake 1 and am looking to get 2 more Totos Entrada price is attractive, Does the Entrada have same size water spot as Drake and what about bowl wash? Also are Entradas only available in 1.28 now ? Thanks, Lennard Round front Entrada CST243EF. It also comes in elongated.
  3. lennyk

Above ground tanks of different heights.

Hello, I presently have a property with 2 400gal tanks identical, they feed a jet pump and associated pressure tank to a house. Would like to add a 1000gal which is both wider and taller. Will simply placing a oneway valve at the base of the 400gal tanks prevent the height pressure of the...
  4. lennyk

Adding AAV ?

Hello, I have a situation with no venting, shower and sink connected to same waste line. The shower drains slowly due to no venting and air lock caused by sink trap. Would adding a Studor AAV(green) in location on drawing help ? Thanks, L
  5. lennyk

CSV on storage tank pump.

Hello, In my country water supply is sometimes irregular along with the water pressure. So typically most houses have a storage tank(800g+) filled from the mains and utilize a pump/pressure tank to pump water from tank to the house. Pumps are typically 1/2 to 1.5hp jet type. House...
  6. lennyk

Double shower venting

Hello, I have a situation on a property where there are two showers next to each other with no traps and they simply join together below. There is no vent either. There is the sewer smell and if one shower is in use, there is often water backing up in the other. It is very difficult to get...
  7. lennyk

High water pressure

Hello, I have a house in a neighbourhood with very high water pressure 100+psi. A pressure reducing valve was installed and appears to work once there is water flowing, this was tested at various settings and looking at the gauge. However when there is no water used in the house/flowing...
  8. lennyk

Kitchen faucet problem

I just bought an American Standard single handle kitchen faucet. All the fittings come thru the single main threaded shaft, so it only requires a single hole to mount. When I rotate the faucet left or right the threaded housing also moves, it is not moving independently. I suspect something...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks