Search results

1. VAwife

Adjust Pegasus Shower Pressure Controller

We (or I should say a friend) installed our pegasus shower faucet and while we noticed the temperature needing adjusting while he was still there we didn't realize how much of a spit shower the flow was until we got in there. I understand there's a pressure adjuster in the pegasus, however we...
  2. VAwife

Bathroom Sealing and Grouting

We're starting our bathroom remodel and my tile vendor has advised that he does not do sealing since it can significantly change the color of the tile. Is it just me or does that seem a little hog-wash? If I'm willing to accept and expect that the color will enhance with a sealer shouldn't he...
  3. VAwife

NOVA tile contractor recommendations

Anyone have any contractors they'd refer to do a master bath retile job in Northern Virginia? We're redoing our entire master bath - pulling out all existing fixtures and replacing/upgrading everything in the same location. Bath is medium size @ 88 sq ft floor and we're looking to do a custom...
  4. VAwife

Answer buy a new one??

We have a toilet that we've plunged and used an auger on and got no where. It has a very slow drain and will not get rid of anything solid. I called a plumber and they also snaked it and got no where. His answer to me was "you need a new toilet and I can install one now for you". Is this a real...
  5. VAwife

Claw vs Spa Tub

We currently have a whirlpool tub however wanted to see if it's possible to gauge how difficult it would be to replace it with a old fashioned claw tub when we redo the bathroom. Major plumbing/project or avg run of the mill? Any special considerations I should take into account? Thanks!
  6. VAwife

Plumbing through floor - new vanity

We want replace our current double sink vanity however I noticed that the plumbing is through the floor rather than the wall. The wall separates the bathroom from the master bedroom and is only 2? inches thick which is why I'm assuming the plumbing is through the floor. How do I need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks