Recent content by stevenrobertburke

1. stevenrobertburke

PRV in Meter Box

HI Folks, Please advise if there is a reason that a PRV cannot be installed inside the meterbox with the meter. According to our Ca licensed plumber, there is space and he would like to install the PRV in the box. That said, we are having a challenge with operations personnel at the very small...
  2. stevenrobertburke

DWV Wall Termination (instead of roof)

thanks HJ, one other nuance, if I might ask. i'd like to go through the parapet on the back side then elbow up to avoid the wind blow you mention. The point here is going out of the top of the parapet will be visible from the street, but going out the side wall and elbow (or perhaps TEE...
  3. stevenrobertburke

DWV Wall Termination (instead of roof)

Please advise how I might convince a Placer County (JHA) building official that venting through a parapet wall is an acceptable alternative to venting through the roof. Code is 2010 California Plumbing Code. We have a project where no roof penetrations are allowed by the builder (hydrostatic...
  4. stevenrobertburke

trap tailpiece minimum length

Thank you Jimbo, My intent is to avoid an "S trap" Is it ok to go from a 2" ABS trap to a 90 el (outlet is facting down) fitting into waste stack?
  5. stevenrobertburke

trap tailpiece minimum length

Hi, What is the minimum trap-to-vertical waste drop for a 2" tailpience? We are in a tight situation for two separate situations. one situation is a shower drain, the other is a laundry drain. Both are 2" ABS and will be located in a crawlspace.i Thank you, Steve
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks