Recent content by Scottyt

1. Scottyt

sanTee stupid question

Thanks Terry and HJ. I stared at both fittings today for a few minutes, and finally saw the light. The shape on the outside of a SanTee is a little bit misleading, as the fluid enters the fitting more at a right angle to the main flow path than it does on a wye or sweep. I wasn't planning on...
  2. Scottyt

sanTee stupid question

At the risk of a flame or two, I humbly ask: What's wrong with using a SanTee on it's back or side? I understand the code restriction. I'm looking more for something like "it is 45% more restrictive than a wye", or something else like that.
  3. Scottyt

shower suggestion

Jimbo, Nice avatar! Scotty (former) MM1/SS
  4. Scottyt

shower suggestion

Thanks Jimbo. I'll check into that model. I was wrong when I said "bench seat". If I had known what I was talking about, I would have said "corner seat". That's what happens when we work outside of our own trade! Thanks, Scott
  5. Scottyt

shower suggestion

We're remodeling a cottage. Terry has hooked us up with a toilet suggestion. Now I could use a shower suggestion. We have a 36" X 48" (+, -) space where we would like to put a shower with a built in bench. Due to narrow entrance door on the cottage, can't get anything wider than about 30"...
  6. Scottyt

short toilet (like Eljer canterbury) wanted - ideas?

Thanks, Terry. If I still lived in the evergreen state, I'd have to buy one from you. However, I'm in the garden (beer can) state.
  7. Scottyt

short toilet (like Eljer canterbury) wanted - ideas?

We're remodeling a small cottage. Best place for a new toilet is under a low window. Want the tank to be below the window sill. This limits me to 24" in height. We were going to buy the Eljer Canterbury, but the recent reviews in Consumer Reports says it's only "fair" at flushing solids. Any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks