Recent content by figucp0

1. figucp0

Need advice regarding bad gas line installation experience, how to proceed.

I have used this site in the past for reference when I am doing projects or having work done and I greatly respect the knowledge base represented by the members here. Therefore I figured this was a good place to try and get some consensus regarding my experience and how to proceed. I apologize...
  2. figucp0

Converting basement single vanity bathroom into double vanity. Have questions

I also wanted to attach this second photo that shows the clean out location incase that needs to be taken into account. It looks like the cover was just screwed directly into the fitting. I don't know if that is normally done but it seemed strange to me.
  3. figucp0

Converting basement single vanity bathroom into double vanity. Have questions

First of all, let me say thank you to all those who take the time to answer my questions and help me complete this project. I am redoing my bathroom and my fiancé would like to put in a dual vanity. There was originally a single vanity. When I pulled everything out, I decided to replace some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks