Recent content by DIYFixer

1. DIYFixer

How to seal trap arm for pressure test

I'm preparing for my rough inspection as part of a master bath remodel. The inspector wants to see a water test on the new shower drain line. The drain line will be sealed with a test ball where it drops into the main line, so everything above that point will be under pressure. This includes...
  2. DIYFixer

Trap Arm Cleanout

Thanks Terry! It's good to get confirmation from a pro. I've been reading the code for weeks, but with so many rules it's easy to miss something. There are no other cleanouts within 5 feet of the long turn 90, so I'll keep the planned cleanout in the vent stack.
  3. DIYFixer

Trap Arm Cleanout

Long time lurker, first time poster. This is an excellent site! I'm in the process of a master bath remodel. Removing tub/shower and replacing with walk in shower. I pulled a permit, so will be getting all work inspected. I'm in California, CPC applies. The tub drain was 1.5" so I'll be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks