Recent content by AlwaysFixingIt

1. AlwaysFixingIt

Need Advice Replacing a 1987 Water Heater

I could use some advice on replacing my current water heater. It's a 40 gallon atmospheric vent tank water heater with a build date of 1987. o_O I have to keep a basement window cracked in order to prevent the water heater from back drafting when my dryer is running. This 60 year old house...
  2. AlwaysFixingIt

Converting Zoeller M53 To N53

Someone else had the same idea! They bypassed the switch, but left the lever arm in place. The level arm seal is a potential failure, but sealing it up with silicone would be fairly safe. Thanks!
  3. AlwaysFixingIt

Converting Zoeller M53 To N53

Do you have any advice on the best way to convert a Zoeller M53 to N53? My M53 has about 60k cycles on it over six years, so I feel it's time to proactively replace the cap/switch assembly with all seals soon. Alternatively, I could convert it to an "N53", put a LevelGuard switch on it, and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks