Zoeller DC Backup Unit 507 - Jumper Pins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Fitter30

Reaction score
800 928 pump phone Does the control have any contacts on the front? If it does alarm contacts. Have a volt ohm meter? Would think it's two sets of dry contacts. One would turn battery pump on the other alarm like figure 3 in that manual. Have toy pulled the front cover off control might be a diagram. Part number of the control 009073A the one in your pic.

Last edited:

SephYuyX

Reaction score
800 928 pump phone Does the control have any contacts on the front? If it does alarm contacts. Have a volt ohm meter? Would think it's two sets of dry contacts. One would turn battery pump on the other alarm like figure 3 in that manual. Have toy pulled the front cover off control might be a diagram.

There are no contacts on the non-LCD version. Yes, the manual for the LCD version does have them, but not the non-LCD one. The jumpers are in the case itself. Removing the case and exposing the board shows no markings about board P/Ns, what the jumpers do, etc. Since they are just jumpers, there is no sense in metering them since their purpose is to just ground/connect something.

If the unit wasn't needed in service, I would be a bit more thorough about it, but I don't want to risk doing something to break it.

This is more curiosity than anything else.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Call that 800 number monday ask for tech. I've kook for info on old controls found nothing and it will get worse. Controls are changing so fast manufacturer service people can't keep up.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks