Where to get White Diamond Bowl Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Billyfixit, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Billyfixit

Billyfixit New Member

... the awesome toilet bowl cleaner.

Do you need a plumbers license to buy it? I live in central florida and went into a plumbers supply store and they never heard of it. Is there a known chain that sells it?

Thanks in advance..

2. wjcandee

wjcandee Wise One

I have no idea if this stuff is any good. It's got a lot of HCL in it (23%). If this isn't a troll or an ad, then I might try it. Why do you think it's "awesome"?

Here's the manufacturer's web site to order it: http://www.amchem.net/storefront/Amchem-White-Diamond-BowlCleaner-1Gal-P-734743

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Billyfixit

Billyfixit New Member

Umm no..no troll. One of my plumber friends used that alot on the job, he died, and it could take a horrible toilet and make it like new in 15 mins or so. Also very good at cleaning out the blow hole in the toilet. Since hes gone, I have no access to it anymore and I have two toilets to clean that are in horrible condition. Anyway, thanks for the response.

5. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    Don't know if this applies here, but some chemicals are not sold to normal consumers, and you may need a license or special training to be able to access it on a commercial account.

6. Reach4

Reach4 Well-Known Member

I found that if I search for "HCL, emulsion " I get similar products with a different brand.