Where can I find an over-size surround 64" length replacement for my bathroom?

Users who are viewing this thread

johnjmcg

Reaction score
Do any major retailers or manufacturers have surrounds for my 64" tub area. The old one cracked and I need a good PVC type replacement with a few shelves. Thank you. John M from MA

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Tubs are generally sold in 6" increments, rough-opening measured to the studs (not the finished walls), so it is highly unlikely that you have a 64" surround, it is almost certainly a 66" one. These are usually part of the tub, and not an add-on, so often are not available separately. Now, you could have something like a solid-surface one custom made out of Corian, Silestone, etc. any size you want. If your tub model is still being made (unlikely), you might be able to buy a direct replacement for it, but parts costs may be as much as a whole new tub. The alternative would be to possibly tile the area, but it may be less expensive to just replace the tub with a new one and its matching surround.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks