What "O" ring for a Leaking Honeywell Zone Control Valve V8043l

Discussion in 'Boiler Forum' started by ap, Apr 28, 2012.

  1. ap

    ap DIY Junior Member

    Feb 17, 2010
    Was hoping someone knows the size/type of "O" ring I need to get to correct a leaking zone valve ... I can see water escaping from the edges of the square cover plate that is held on with 4 screws ... so far the motor seems unaffected and no water damage (lucky) ... also I can remove the motor and I see no water leaking from the ball shaft. I presume a new O ring will correct the edge leak but other than on line I cant source one locally cause I don't know what size etc I am dealing with. If anyone happens to know that would be great - would like to try to find one locally today if possible... local suppliers are happy to provide the entire Valve for $100. but I figure a .75 cent O ring should do the trick. Thanks
Similar Threads: ring Leaking
Forum Title Date
Boiler Forum Wiring for Weil Mclain CGA 6 Aug 14, 2016
Boiler Forum Is it efficient to have combi boiler supplying hot water only during warmer months? Apr 10, 2016
Boiler Forum Boiler roaring with tuba-like harmonic note Jan 29, 2016
Boiler Forum From Steam to Water considering old pipes and higher pressure Oct 25, 2015
Boiler Forum Wiring help for boiler and system circulators Oct 19, 2015

Share This Page