Watts toilet supply line 9"

Users who are viewing this thread

tia

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with this PVC Hose 3/8 "compression to 7/8" toilet separating at the nylon connector end?

Jay Mpls

Master plumber
Reaction score
Went to tighten a *few* just by hand and had them pop off and spray me and make a goodly mess.("Oh,it just needs a little snug up, thats all....")
Now I make sure the shut off works first.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
I haven't had any problems with them because the only ones that I touch are being removed for replacement...

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
I used to see a lot of floods from supply lines which used plastic inserts. But I thought all the manufacturers switched to all metal inserts. I always check, and would never install a flex with a plastic insert.

My favorite flex is the polymer braid....looks like SS, probably stronger, and never has condensation issue like a SS flex can.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks