Waterworks Plumbing Parts

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by chefwong, Apr 16, 2012.

1. chefwong

chefwong New Member

What are your thoughts on the *guts*, parts, services, etc the faucets/show valves from Waterworks if any if ya'll are familiar with them
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

They are incredibly expensive, and since they do not give a parts breakdown, there is no way to tell whether they use proprietary parts, or are based an a "standard" inexpensive faucet with expensive trim parts. I would install them if the customer purchased them but would NOT recommend or furnish them.
  3. Winslow

Winslow Plumber

They do use proprietary parts and are very expensive. Have installed them on a couple of projects and wasn't impressed with them. They look nice but in my humble opinion are not worth the cost. I remember having problems with the diverter one of their tub filler valves.