water prsseure drops

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by linzi, Aug 20, 2009.

1. linzi

linzi New Member

Hi,

I live in a new built house, not been living here a year yet. Since May i have been reporting to the on site foreman that the pressure at my water tank keeps dropping. He sends a plumber to my house everytime i call but each time i get told there is nothing wrong with it. Then on the 24th July plumber told me i had a small leak. So far no one has come to find and fix the leak. I am constantly calling the site foreman chasing this up and getting nowhere.

Anyone any ideas?

Linzi
  2. Thatguy

Thatguy Homeowner