Water Master drip system that won't stop running

Users who are viewing this thread

rose821

Reaction score
I recently moved in a house with a Water Master Model #57974 system. I have set all the zones and the sprinklers for the grass which are on one zone work perfectly. However, the drips for the plants will not shut off - water continually runs from them even when I shut off the system completely (at the box - turn to Off). I don't know anything about these systems so any info would be appreciated.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
rose821 said:
I recently moved in a house with a Water Master Model #57974 system. I have set all the zones and the sprinklers for the grass which are on one zone work perfectly. However, the drips for the plants will not shut off - water continually runs from them even when I shut off the system completely (at the box - turn to Off). I don't know anything about these systems so any info would be appreciated.
Find the zone valve for the plants and try to manually shut it off. It is probably in the ground near the plants in a green box. If it won't shut off, you'll have to take the valve apart and clean the diaphragm(s).

rose821

Reaction score
thanks!

Thanks Eric - appreciate the response. I'll give it a try.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks