Want to install interior perimiter drain in basement (waterproof). supplies???

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by thefed, Jan 17, 2009.

1. thefed

thefed New Member

I am considering 'waterpoofing' the inside of a basement in a rental I own. I intend to dig a trench around the perimeter of the interior of the basement, lay perforated pipe with silt screen on it, backfill with gravel or similar substrate, install some sort of channel cove base (this is where i am coming up empty!) that can be tied into wall panels, re-pour concrete, install wall panels to direct wall seepage to the drain, and tie it all into an existing sump or dig a new one.

Can anyone point me to a supplier for these kinds of things? Mainly the cove/base channel product...all the websites out there want to do the install...but I am open to ideas

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

Jason
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009