Wall-mount with floor-mount look?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by GoBeau, Sep 28, 2004.

1. GoBeau

GoBeau New Member

I am renovating my master bath and must install a wall-mount toilet. However, I don't like the look of them; I feel that they look very industrial. Is there any wall-mount toilet on the market that has a base like a floor-mount? Or, is there a way to create a base for a wall-mount? Thank you!!!
  2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

outlet

The problem you may find is that while there is a "standard" above the floor measurement for the wall hung outlet, there is no requirement that it be used. In other words the toilet can be mounted higher or lower than standard, but the floor mount back outlet bowl has no latitude. If the hole in the wall is higher or lower than the toilet's it will not fit.
  3. e-plumber

e-plumber DIY Senior Member

Floor Mount / Rear Outlet

[​IMG]

You can always rough in the drainage for the American Standard Yorkville, pretty good looking toilet.
  4. If I'm not mistaken, the Yorkville is Pressure Assist -- excellent, though a little noisy.